At Take Care of my Mortgage we can put you in touch with advisors who can help even those with the most unique situations secure a mortgage, even when others have declined them. We offer many products, schemes and business loans for all of your needs which you can view bellow…
- Unsecured Business Loans
If you are in the need of an Unsecured Business Loan we offer amounts of £5,000 to £1,000,000 payed over 1-5 years. Rates depend on each application and vary depending on the customers requirements. An Unsecured Business Loan is perfect if you want to borrow a loan and pay back in monthly instalments over multiple years.
- Unregulated Bridging Loans
The great thing about our Bridging Loans is that we offer no limit on how much you can request and you can pay it back in monthly instalments in terms of 1-3 years. Rates start at 1.1% per month to 3.1% per month
- Tier One Commercial Mortgages And Loans
With a 30% deposit and a term from 1 to 20 years and very competitive rates. Ranging from 2.25% over base to 7% over base assuming you have three years profitable accounts with no credit problems.
- Tier Two Commercial Mortgages And Loans
With a 30% deposit and a term from 1 to 20 years , rates range from 7% over base to 10% over base.
- Second Charge Business Loans
The second charge business loans are secured on your property and typically cannot go above 65% of the valuation of your property minus the equity already within the property. The terms can also range from 3 months to 10 years and the rates available are completely dependent on the business.
- Invoice Finance – Discounting and Factoring
The amount available to you is completely dependent on your serviceability. The term is completely flexible and the rates are variable business to business.
- New Equipment Lease Hire
The amount available is dependent on your serviceability and also what equipment you are actually looking at obtaining. The terms can vary from 6 months to 5 years with the rates vary depending on business types.
- Other Finance Options
We can also put you in touch with suitable advisors who specialise in:
- Sale & Leaseback Agreements – useful for people who already own assets and require finance secured against these assets
- Merchant Cash Advance – Credit Card Machine
- Development/Investor Finance – Can be done with or without an equity partner
- Stocking Finance – Up to 50% advance on all stock owned by you
- VAT Loan – The Vat bill must be no older than three months. Our advisors will be able to source a suitable loan promptly with flexible repayment terms.
- Tax Bill Loan – These are arranged on a repayment plan varying from 1 year to 3 years for all tax bills due.
- Second Tier Car Finance – very useful for people who may have slight credit issues and struggling to obtain car finance. It’s likely the vehicle will be fitted with a tracker. The term ranges from 12 months to 3 years and the rates completely dependent on circumstances.
With all these solutions, the terms are variable and flexible, as are the rates. Due to the nature of the finance, it’s worth leaving an enquiry so we can put you in touch with a suitable advisor to help you with your finance needs.